Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is SWEET!!!!!!! How do they feel on your bow???
I am shooting the 8" with a 10 degree quick disconnect on my Hoyt Vicxen. I can even add a set of weights and still be under 12" to shoot in hunter class. My boyfriend watched me shoot and he said that my bow just sits there throughout and after the shot. For me, it feels great.
We have different weights available so you can customize to fit your needs. You can add weight out on the end or back at the riser, if that's what you prefer.
If you haven't looked at our website, please check it out... deadcenterarchery.com

· Registered
67 Posts
I looked at the cite, and my husband saw this thread the night before I did and he said he was wondering how long it was going to take me to see it... I'm going to have my father-in-law to look into them for me... He is a shop owner and I get all my stuff thru him....

· Registered
497 Posts
That does look good. I'm not into pink, but I'd be tempted to buy an entire bow with this pattern!

· Registered
104 Posts
I love the colors but It would just seem that you wouldn't be able to use this while hunting in the woods, Isn't the point to be invisible to the deer?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.