Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Regohio
17,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: One brand new unopened Muddy Pro 10 Mega Pixel Game Camera…(I'm told Bushnell makes these for Muddy) Anyway…I was going to keep as a Back Up but I have too many cameras already. If someone needs one it's yours for 70.00 shipped.

Description:Muddy® The Pro-Cam 10 MP Trail Camera

Snaps crisp 10MP photos
Captures high-quality VGA video with sound
Invisible flash with 18 HE LEDs reaches up to 50 ft.
Burst mode snaps two to six photos
Set trigger delay between 10 seconds and 30 minutes
Scout around the clock with The Pro-Cam 10 MP Trail Camera from Muddy. It captures 10MP images and VGA (32 fps) video with sound. Plus, video mode features four options, so you can set the length of video between 10 and 60 seconds. Invisible flash with 18 HE LEDs reaches up to 50 ft. without spooking game. Also features 1.5-second trigger speed. Burst mode snaps two to six photos. Set the trigger delay between 10 seconds and 30 minutes with seven delay options. Images are stamped with camera ID, date, time, temperature and moon phase. Backlit LCD screen is easy to use. Waterproof molded-ABS-plastic housing with nonreflective brown finish. Cable-lock and padlock ready. Adjustable strap with buckle allows you to easily mount the camera to a tree. Powered by six AA batteries (not included) for up to 10,000 images or 12-volt DC battery (sold separately). Accepts SD cards up to 32GB (not included). Manufacturer's limited one-year warranty.
4.75”H x 4.25”W x 2.5”D.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts