Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a believer in safety harnesses big time, but to date have only been using the cheapos provided by the treestand manufacturers. I've decided on a Muddy harness and was wondering where the best prices can be found?

Many thanks,

45er

·
Registered
562 Posts
You'll probably have to deal with them directly unless one of your local shops is a dealer. I saw something on their site before that they only sell directly or brick/mortar dealer stores. After reading that I saw one of the vendors in the classifieds is a Muddy dealer but he doesn't have any stock until their summer shipment comes in. If you can find a Loggy Bayou they are the same from what I can tell. I've got one of them and love it. If you can't find one Buck and Jake Outfitters in Boonville, IN has some in stock for right around $100, they might ship you one, if not PM me and I'll get it and send it.

peace.
unloaded

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
I purchased a Muddy Harness for this past season directly from them. Had it in a few days and the harness itself was excellent.

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the great info guys

Good stuff here. I'll look at the Loggy Bayou too.

45er

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
I usually have them on here for sale in summer thru x-mas, i'll be getting a bunch in soon but Muddy doesn't allow their dealers to sell them for under their internet price (but i can get you free shipping!). Those harnesses were VERY popular last year and they are very easy and comfy to put on.

·
Registered
638 Posts
They had a deal going @ the illinois deer n turkey, but they dont seem to overpriced anyway. I almost bought one. love the looks but in my opinion, my HSS is just way 2 easy to get in and out of. It took me a minute at the deer and turkey, to put it on. My hss takes about 10 seconds. Great looking product though. Ive seen them in the classifieds here sometimes. GL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts