Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have put Lone Wolf Bat Wings Offset brackets on these, these will not come with the Super Mount System. I thought those sucked so I took them off sold them and bought the batwings to throw on them. They are in great shape, only one of them has ever been used and it has only been in a tree for a few days. Both come with seat cushions that are in mint condition. I will try and get some pics up tonight.

I'd take $250 for both of them shipped to a business address.

I would take $140 each shipped to a business address.

I will only ship to a business address unless you are willing to pay a little more to ship to residential.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One on the right is the one that has been used a few times. Get exactly what you see. My scale has them right at 12lbs each (that’s with all straps and pad).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will trade for top notch hunting clothing in size large/medium (can be solid colors as well). IE Sitka, FL, KUIU, and others if it is good stuff.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I used the one I got from you a couple times now, super light and having the lone wolf batwing and versa button makes hanging it breeze! That was a great idea. Somebody should get the other one, you won’t be disappointed

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:thumbs_up
I used the one I got from you a couple times now, super light and having the lone wolf batwing and versa button makes hanging it breeze! That was a great idea. Somebody should get the other one, you won’t be disappointed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.