1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which would be better? im new to bowhunting
im shooting radial x weave raven 200's and a 27in draw and my 52 lbs

· Registered
2,526 Posts
use the search feature, you will find countless posts about those heads asking the same question.

I am glad to see you joing the bowhunting crowd, I wish you the best of luck!

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok right now im between the slick tricks and the shuttle points any other suggestions

· Banned
4,365 Posts
NAP Nitrons

Extremely sharp right out of the package, very easy to tune, very durable.

· Registered
5,341 Posts
I think that if you did a search you would find the Slick Trick has won every poll, so far, on AT.

· Registered
11,486 Posts
Slick Tricks are great but the 06 heads will be even better. I have bowhunted way too many years and I have said this before but Slick Tricks are the best replaceable blade broadheads I have ever used. If they weren't I would be using something else:)

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well im probably gona get some slick tricks but if my pro shop is out i might need to get another kind so anymore suggestions

· Registered
412 Posts
Go ahead be Bad to the Bone, I wont tell :darkbeer:

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well i ended up getting the 100gr standards and they fly great but the blades are a little dull but it doesnt matter to me because im going to sharpen them

will the 06 magnum blades fit the standard ferrals?

· Registered
5,341 Posts
wyattc said:
well i ended up getting the 100gr standards and they fly great but the blades are a little dull but it doesnt matter to me because im going to sharpen them

will the 06 magnum blades fit the standard ferrals?
Yes, the only difference is the manufacturer and the sharpness.

· Registered
16 Posts
shuttle t is about indestructible as they come and cant be beat when it comes to arrow flight. but tricks are what I use cause of sharpness and the best blood trail I have ever seen came from a standard trick. and they are no wimp when it come to durability , there hard to beat .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.