Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Speed Thrills and Kills
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well saw these and with having some great luck with the ones in the past i decided to give this one a try on the Ross CR337 i just bought.
was a pretty simple setup and easy to follow instructions came with it...so ill be shootin it tonight to see how it works

just thought some might want to know it looks pretty good and dont see any reason it wont be another good rest from them

·
XX78 User
4,942 Posts
Post some pics, and let us know how it turns out. :)

·
Speed Thrills and Kills
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well got it all installed and it was rather easy and it shoots and flys great...very nice rest in my opinion....very good possiblity that ill be putting one of these new Muzzy rests on my 101st

Broadheads fly perfect and true out of it as well

ill try and post up some pics tonight of it

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I tried one but didn't like how much "hardware" is attached to the bow. After it hit my wristsling twice and didn't fully drop I traded it. The guy who has it now loves it. Great concept just wasn't for me.

·
Speed Thrills and Kills
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried one but didn't like how much "hardware" is attached to the bow. After it hit my wristsling twice and didn't fully drop I traded it. The guy who has it now loves it. Great concept just wasn't for me.
i was a little scheptical of it when i put it on sice i figured it would hit my hand but there is more than enough clearance there....and it works great shot my Slick tricks out of it last night jsut after setting it up and pretty much eyeballing it all and they flew exactly like my Feild tips so i guess i did pretty good....all in all i really like the rest so far and have been a fan of the Muzzys in the past but got away from them on the last few bows i have had since i couldnt get them to work with the Bowtechs and Diamonds since they dont have a lot of cable travel...this one will work awsome...very good possibility that there will be one going on my 101st very soon i just really like the containment of them vs the limbdriver i have now

·
Speed Thrills and Kills
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
havent got any pics yet my brother took the bow home with him last night to shoot it so he can get used to it.....i got it set up for him cause his old bow jsut aint gonna cut it for our Elk trip we are planning......but i am very seriously concidering getting one of these for my 101st i really like the set up and the containment on these

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I own this rest for only one week and love it. I tried other rests on my x force without goos results. BUT my last 2 bows were with the original muzzy rest, so I have a lot confidence with...:wink:

·
Speed Thrills and Kills
4,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I own this rest for only one week and love it. I tried other rests on my x force without goos results. BUT my last 2 bows were with the original muzzy rest, so I have a lot confidence with...:wink:
same here i have had ever Zero Effect they have ever had all on diffrent bows and never had much of a problem....the only problem i have ever had with them was the Parallel one that i put on my Diamond black Ice would not work because the limbs are too parallel and did not have enough movement to activate the rest....this new X-Celerator will cure that all quick and with the lage Claw it has great containment to it....so its goin on my 101st here very soon

ill post up some pics of the install when i do the 101st

1 - 13 of 13 Posts