Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,288 Posts
I have one on my Jaguar. I love it, it is easy to set up and really helps my accuracy. some people say that it is to "clunky" looking but i think it looks kinda cool. I had a WB and didnt really like it so i switched to the MZE and i see no reason to switch to any thing else.i think i will put one on my next bow also! try it, i think you'll like it.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I shot it and liked it but took it off to go with a QAD. just something different..

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Yes!!!

The muzzy zero effect rest is the best rest i have ever tried. They are quiet, reliable and contain your arrow from falling off the rest. Give them a try. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
had one on my hunting bow since spring of 2002, still got it, still hunt it, same rest no failures ever.

·
Registered
585 Posts
i use one and love it. i have got others to switch to it also. there is no downside to that rest. period.

they dropped the price on it too.

·
Registered
83 Posts
rest

had one on my spoiler loved it untill the hook caught on somthing going in the woods hook twisted over that holds arrow.did not notice untill i shot at a 8pt buck and missed, arrow was not on groove in hook. the second time at full draw i noticed the rest was bent over (same deer) i shot figuring how far can it be off,hit tree in front of buck ,deer ran off.as i fixed the rest i looked up to see him coming back for #3 shot this time i was shooting with the arrow placed in the groove.just had to shoot him he was suicidal arrow went where i was aiming this time. otherwise i liked the rest now i shoot a ultra rest on my switchback xt now.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
I`ve had them on the last 6 bows that I`ve owned. Once you get them set-up, they are bulletproof. I see no need to look for a different rest.

·
Registered
4,181 Posts
I've had them on the last two bows. Love them. I did clip off some of the point to allow easier loading of arrows and help eliminate them catching on brush while hunting.

·
When's bow season start?
8,913 Posts

·
Banned
24,135 Posts
Do you really need that much stuff on your bow for an arrow rest? Why not go with a smaller drop away if that's what you want to shoot?

·
Registered
8,685 Posts
Moonkryket said:
Do you really need that much stuff on your bow for an arrow rest? Why not go with a smaller drop away if that's what you want to shoot?
yep all that stuff is bullet proof, which is more than I can say for a lot of them out their..

·
When's bow season start?
8,913 Posts
Moonkryket said:

I like the fact that it doesn't use a cord, which can break or get caught in something. Using a cable slide to raise/lower the rest always works the same.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts