Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this rest on a Mathews Legacy. What's your thoughts on it? I am also considering the NAP 2000rg. I believe both of these don't require messing with splitting the cable. Am i right? I'm having problem with my whisker biscuit. Oddly enough, my vanes aren't tearing or wrinkling at all. It's the biscuit itself. The bristles are breaking, and i just put a new one on this summer. I'm also noticing at longer ranges like 40yds that my arrows start goin in a big circle.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Go with the NAP. It is a very easy rest to set up. I don't own or shoot a Mathews, but I work in a shop that sells them. I set up several Mathews bows each year, and the NAP dropaway is the only dropaway we install on them.
As for the whisker bisket, it is a short range rest. We sell them at the shop I work for, so last year I installed one on my hunting bow. I shot it a lot. I could get good groups at 20 yrds. At 30 yrds the group got bad. I could shoot broadheads so so at 20 yrds. But at 30 and beyond they went all over the place.

Good Shooting

·
Registered
3 Posts
I swithced from the biscuit to the ZE on my legacy and have nothnig but praise. Using the video that came with the ZE, I had mine installed in about 20 minutes.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Just got a Zero Effect on my MQ1 and love it. Nothing to tune and no lefts and rights...... Its great....

And with the video to help you put it on....its a breeze!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts