Archery Talk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
It's just plain wrong, no mans rig should look that good ! :wink: :thumbs_up
:wave3: I just can't help it!...I have such a weakness for shiny black and silver!! :tongue:

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Absolutely Beautiful!!
One of, if not THE best looking set-up I've seen.

Great review too, you have a real way with words!!

Congrats!!
Marcy

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Absolutely Beautiful!!
One of, if not THE best looking set-up I've seen.

Great review too, you have a real way with words!!

Congrats!!
Marcy
"Thank You" Marcy!

I know I tend to get a bit long winded when I start explaining things.

But I just can't say it in a few words LOL!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Beautiful. How's it shoot?
Thanks! It is a real pleasure to shoot. Straight line easy draw cycle. As smooth or smoother than my Guardian. But I actually haven't shot it since last year. Not since I began setting it up.
I was so worried about dinging it up until it was all finished. I know that sounds dumb. But I have a couple of videos on You Tube of me shooting it last summer with just a crude sight, and no peep. It was plenty accuratte even that way, so should be a real tack driver in the end. A few other Zeus owners over on the Maitland thread are really showing what they can do at some of the big name shoots. I will make another video once I get the sight all dialed in.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Thank You my friend. Gentlemen like yourself are the reason I do what I do. That is a fantastic machine you have created!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thank You my friend. Gentlemen like yourself are the reason I do what I do. That is a fantastic machine you have created!
"Your very welcome Rob! It was a lot of "Fun" putting it all together. But the biggest part of it is "your" creation. Just think....these pics would not be here without you. Thank You! :thumbs_up

·
Registered
482 Posts
Dang sweeeet lookn rig for sure!now when do we get to see the mahoghany and velvet case,lol

·
Registered
10,677 Posts
That series of pics of your bow are among the best, if not the best, I've even seen here on AT :exclaim:
Very impressive bow and great accessories too. :thumbs_up
Congratulations on a fine outfit.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Dang, let me just wipe the drool off my face before I stuff up the laptop ...

Very, very nice rig.

About the cams ... can both options be chenged in let-off and do both have the 1/8" draw length adjustability options? I am looking for a target only set-up with less let-off but where I can fine tune the draw length precicely. This looks like a nice option that allows just that without having to press-twist-shoot-press twist/untwist a whole day/week long :wink:

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
Man! That bow has come a long way! Now for the Bow Rattler:wink: Beautiful job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Thats a work of beauty ...

21 - 40 of 50 Posts