Archery Talk Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
That is one great looking chicken killer bow LOL
Thanks Madlaz! But I wouldn't even "think" of taking this bow near my chicken barns! LOL!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Dang sweeeet lookn rig for sure!now when do we get to see the mahoghany and velvet case,lol
Thanks!......Your right, I can't go putt'en it in that old crappy plastic thing now......UH....just give me another 12 months, and I'll see what the custom case craftman on here can come up with LOL!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
those are such nice bows
Yep,....They sure are. I know a lot of guys like the idea of the faster VTR cam. But I still think the VTX wheels look a lot sharper!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
That series of pics of your bow are among the best, if not the best, I've even seen here on AT :exclaim:
Very impressive bow and great accessories too. :thumbs_up
Congratulations on a fine outfit.
"Thank You" Sagittarius...Sincerely. I do believe that some of the pics are a tiny bit darker than I really wanted. It was after noon on Friday when I took them, and the sun kept going behind the clouds on me. But It rained Friday night and most of saturday as well. So i am glad that I got them done before that. And They still turned out pretty good I think. Anyway....This bow looks good even in candle light!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Dang, let me just wipe the drool off my face before I stuff up the laptop ...

Very, very nice rig.

About the cams ... can both options be chenged in let-off and do both have the 1/8" draw length adjustability options? I am looking for a target only set-up with less let-off but where I can fine tune the draw length precicely. This looks like a nice option that allows just that without having to press-twist-shoot-press twist/untwist a whole day/week long :wink:
Thank You!

I believe that both cams designs have the same draw length as well as let off adjust-ability options. I am new to this cam system myself (haven't made any adjustments to them yet)But I am fairly sure you only need to simply press the bow and change the postion of either the lower cam module screws or the top cam main string screws....to fine tune your draw length. (No twisting involved) Now let-off adjustment would be on the the module end, but is a bit more tricky so But I am no expert tech though so you should consult Rob or some of the other more knowledgable shooters on the Maitland thread.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Man! That bow has come a long way! Now for the Bow Rattler:wink: Beautiful job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Beetle Guy!...Haven't seen you here in a long while. Where ya been? Can you guys hunt mule deer year round in California??

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Personaly yoi need to chrissen this bow with an egg if it wasnt for the chicken or the egg you woild not have this georgious bow my spelling getting worser LMAO i know thruth hurts later man super job now shoot the the thing looke arent everything.Laz

·
Registered
915 Posts
I never get sick of seeing that bow, it's just an awesome looking rig :)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Sweet looking bow there farmer dude!!! It seems as though you watched alot of (The Price Is Right)!!! You a fan of Bob? If this is door #1, I wanna see what ya have behind doors 2 and 3!!! lol

41 - 50 of 50 Posts