Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I piced up my Warthog today. What a smooth shooting bow.
No string leaches or silincers of any type and you cant feel a thing, its vibration free and smooth as a babys skin.
I shot it through a chonograph and it was right at 300fps with a 425gr arrow at 66.95lb of pull and 30"DL.
Could get more out of it but had to slow it down for the arrows I have to keep them puching one hole on paper while paper tuning it.
Have a Double wide sling from beenfarr (Sling Braid)
A Stabiliser from Xtreme Custom Stabilizers
Sight is from HHA XL 5519
Rest is a Trophy Taker Pronghorn
This bow is so nice to shoot I might just sell my Bengal, No I will keep it too.
Pics are taken on my wife's 61 Metropolitan with 2.3 liter ford engine and auto with 9"ford and disc brakes, I really need a V8 in there.

Attachments

Registered
I like it! The hunter black is a nice finish.

I've been thinking about one for 3D. After I get my Brigadier for spots.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is super smooth to draw but it is a dual cam, just the angle of the shot.
For the ford motor,that was all that I could find for a 4cyl for rear whell drive that would fit, Im a MOPAR freak with a 69 Daytona and a 70 440 6 pack Challenger, I wanted a Neon 2.2 but couldnt find an adaptor to make it rear whell drive.

Registered
Alright give me a break because I have never even held a Martin bow so I am trying an odd way to research before I buy . I need comparisons . Like is this bows draw compared to a Switchback , Tribute , Katera , Carnivore smoth or is it 82nd , 101st , Monster , X-force smooth . I know this is a pain but the nearest Martin pro dealer is more than 100 miles from my home at this time so I really only want to make 1 trip or so I know what to order if this local pro shop gets a dealership. the guy said if he could get a couple bows spoken for it would be easier to secure the dealership.

Classifieds Administrator
Looks awesome in black! You got yourself a sweet bow indeed! Congrats!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.