Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll had to sell my bow this past May due to needing the $ to cover bills after my wife had a Heart attack.

So for the past few months I have been bow less and going crazy!

So 2 weeks ago I found a 07 Pearson Generation II in the classifieds for $70 TMD....:faint: YES the price is correct.

60-70# bow Rh Blue riser and Black Carbon fiber Barnsdale limbs, 27.0"-28.5" DL with Rotating mod.

So I bought other Used accesories in the classifieds also:

Bow $70
Sight $ 30
Rest $15

Getting to shoot a bow again Priceless!

Thanks you So Much AT for helping me get back to the sport I love so much!!!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
We'll had to sell my bow this past May due to needing the $ to cover bills after my wife had a Heart attack.

So for the past few months I have been bow less and going crazy!

So 2 weeks ago I found a 07 Pearson Generation II in the classifieds for $70 TMD....:faint: YES the price is correct.

60-70# bow Rh Blue riser and Black Carbon fiber Barnsdale limbs, 27.0"-28.5" DL with Rotating mod.

So I bought other Used accesories in the classifieds also:

Bow $70
Sight $ 30
Rest $15

Getting to shoot a bow again Priceless!

Thanks you So Much AT for helping me get back to the sport I love so much!!!!! :thumb:

Great deal and hope all is well with the wife!

·
Let the Arrow Fly
5,487 Posts
Awesome deal on an awesome looking bow. I like the blue. Hows it shoot?

·
Registered
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just got back from the range bow shoots Awsome, just alot of string twang after the shot. But that will be solved next week when my Blue Bowrattler gets here. Had to crank her down to 60# for now cuz man I forgot about fatuige after not shooting for 5 months.

Man the bow hold steady and is very smooth on the draw, cant belive I got that good of a deal!

Thanks to all for the very nice comments! :wink:

Also the wife is doing great needed a stint put in and she is feeling great. It sucked too lose my bow for bills, but it would of been worse if I lost my solemate!

·
Registered
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Found out tonight thru paper that a 125 point works alot better at 60# DW and 27.5" Dl than a 100 grain point.

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts