Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW!!! what a HUNT!!! I just got back from a 4 day exotic HF hunt My package included exotics, rams/goats, turkeys, and hogs. to the Jerks that say its like shooting fish in a bucket, you obviously have never been on a HF hunt. I saw everything in my package, nothing was legal to shoot, he had minimum requirements for all animals. To me there was no difference between a HF and non HF, if you want to kill a trophy you need to hunt smart and patient. Of the 5 hunters that went only 2 people killed anything and they were only hogs. DEFINATELY NOT A "CANNED" HUNT AS some on here make it seem...

·
JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,079 Posts
WOW!!! what a HUNT!!! I just got back from a 4 day exotic HF hunt My package included exotics, rams/goats, turkeys, and hogs. to the Jerks that say its like shooting fish in a bucket, you obviously have never been on a HF hunt. I saw everything in my package, nothing was legal to shoot, he had minimum requirements for all animals. To me there was no difference between a HF and non HF, if you want to kill a trophy you need to hunt smart and patient. Of the 5 hunters that went only 2 people killed anything and they were only hogs. DEFINATELY NOT A "CANNED" HUNT AS some on here make it seem...
Glad you had a great hunt maybe next time you will get lucky and bring back some meat!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
4,442 Posts

·
Registered
8,134 Posts
Glad you had a fun hunt :).

Be ready for the guys that thrive on bashing hunters. They hate threads like this that crush the lies they spew about HF :D.

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
HF hunt

Thats great. I used to bash but I learned my self it just takes going to the right place . And besides you get treated 10x better on the hunt as you would on a open land hunt. Thanks for sharing your experience. Good luck on your next trip !!

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Glad you had a great hunt. Me and a couple buddies are heading down to see Jim next March. I have read a ton of posts on different websites about Bowhunters Paradise and your comment mirrors what everyone else has to say.

Suprisingly, even the guys who don't kill an animal always want to go back. That says alot about Jims operation.

Did you see any Blackbuck?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad you had a great hunt. Me and a couple buddies are heading down to see Jim next March. I have read a ton of posts on different websites about Bowhunters Paradise and your comment mirrors what everyone else has to say.

Suprisingly, even the guys who don't kill an animal always want to go back. That says alot about Jims operation.

Did you see any Blackbuck?
Saw lots of Black buck. they are not black right now. Jim says he has only seen 3 blackones on his ranch. they are beautiful animals. What Killed our hunt was it rained shortly before we got there and all the mature animals were eating the natural browse and not hitting the feeders. let me know what questions you have.

·
Registered
4,442 Posts

·
Registered
4,442 Posts

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Sounds like you had fun.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
so if you didn't see any legal animals.....how do you know they were even on the place? maybe he just took your cash!:mg:

·
Registered
2 Posts
just took your cash

I didn't see anything legal to shoot at bowhunters paradise either. Jim is a great guy, no doubt about that, however. I'm not gonna pay him another $1100 to hangout with him for 4 days.....I'm just sayin'.....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts