Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st bird 17lb, 3/4" spurs, 8.5"... pictured with my son... harvested in Adams township Snyder County.... it is the one pictured with my son Quinn... and the Second one was harvested in Hebron township, Potter County... 17.58lbs, 1 3/8" and 1 5/16" spurrs, 9.5" beard... Both birds were harvested on public land....The second one is going up on the wall:teeth:....... overall my season was great, heard birds everyday except for 2 days(bad weather).. Both birds were also taken with my ole shotgun...Just love hearing the KABOOM!!!!and watching them drop on the spot!

Attachments

·
Registered
19,352 Posts
Well done :darkbeer:

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,364 Posts
Congratulations! :thumb:

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hashknife

I had a pretty good year also. Killed my firs Rio this year. Actually two Rios. Went to the Hashknife and had a great time. That place is awesome.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks, just have to figure out how to mouunt the 2nd one....:darkbeer:

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Nice turkey and nice hooks!!

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Both birds were also taken with my ole shotgun...
Congrats on the birds but I must be on the WRONG forum, is this "Ole ShotgunTALK.com" ?!? :eek:

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Good job it’s never easy in Pennsylvania especially on public land.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congrats on the birds but I must be on the WRONG forum, is this "Ole ShotgunTALK.com" ?!? :eek:
take a chill pill, I am a hunter first:angel:.......posted the pics for my buddys on here to see my turkeys from this year, I don't have there personal emails.....

·
Registered
I don’t hunt for the sport I hunt for the meat
25,398 Posts
take a chill pill, I am a hunter first:angel:.......posted the pics for my buddys on here to see my turkeys from this year, I don't have there personal emails.....
Congrats on the kills dont mind these guys they are always trying to get a rise outta people. Half of them probably shoot them with guns then grab their bows for the pics :teeth:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts