Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a long time coming, following this buck for 4 years. I'm beyond grateful to finally seal the deal!

You can watch the story here~

kylewrapperson.jpg

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Great buck! The video and storytelling was fantastic...congratulations!!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Great buck, congrats. You did a pretty good job with the self-video thing too. Love the sound of leaves crunching, much better than some silly dramatic or head-banging music. But what is "skun out"? :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great buck, congrats. You did a pretty good job with the self-video thing too. Love the sound of leaves crunching, much better than some silly dramatic or head-banging music. But what is "skun out"? :D
my terrible grammar lol

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
congrats

·
Registered
586 Posts
Great buck and video once again! You deserve a buck like since you let your wife shoot "kick it in"

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great buck and video once again! You deserve a buck like since you let your wife shoot "kick it in"
haha thanks! Funny part is there is a buck we call kick it in son that if he doesn't get shot this year should be bigger then kick it in himself. Watched him since he was a 1 1/2yr old and is now 4 1/2 and is at B&C status. Long story short the wife thinks we should keep the tradition the same and she should get to shoot him next year. We'll see about that haha. Thanks!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts