Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being new to archery, it can be very confusing buying all the necessary equipment. After owning my own compound bow for about 3 months, I realized that if I wanted to keep the bow in good condition, I needed to buy a case. After browsing online, I found many bags that I liked on Legendarchery.com. I choose the bag I liked, thinking it would be good enough. Ordering went very smoothly, and the bag arrived within 2 weeks as it was supposed to. However, when I opened it up, it was very clear it was way too small for my bow to fit it. Turns out, in a moment of stupidity, I misread the description and ordered the wrong bag. I immediately contacted the website too see if there was anyway I could get the bag I ACTUALLY needed. I got a response within 15 minutes, and he was very kind even though it was I who had made the mistake. Less than a hour later, a new bag was on its way, and I paid just what I would have if I had ordered it in the first place. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Legendarchery.com to anyone who is looking for high-quality archery accessories. I will definitely be ordering from them again.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts