Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been very fortunate in my few hunting years! I started out with a crossbow & learned from my dad!My first year I took a 7 point with my Horton crossbow and my 2nd year I took a 149 6?8" piebald. Then next year I took a doe. In 2010 I switched to a compound bow. It was a Diamond Razors Edge. Took my first buck with a bow that I had been watching all summer! Then I bought a PSE Stiletto. In 2010 I took a nice 10 and in 2012 I took a good 10 that made me my first P&Y entry! I now have my PSE and an absolutely amazing Athens Revolution I hope to kill a turkey with this season!!! I took a great turkey in 2012 with a shotgun as well!!

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! I think the piebald is my fav! Lol!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! I have been very lucky and I have also worked very VERY hard for everything I have been blessed with!! Boone & Crockett is my next goal!!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone! The memories will last a lifetime and I have made some unbelievable and amazing friends that I know will be friends for a lifetime! I hope to make many more memories with my daughter! The trophies are just a bonus :grin:

·
Registered
13,450 Posts
Keep up the good work,, great pictures.. congrads.. and thanks for sharing

·
BowhunterT100
6,549 Posts
congrats on some great trophies

·
NOCK ON!!!
2,886 Posts
That's quite a group of great bucks you have harvested! That Piebald is awesome!! Congrats on your success and hopefully many more to come your way!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Congrats! That buck in the top right hand corner is cool!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It has definitely been the ride of my life!!! Next up is a Booner!!!!!!!

·
3D Season
7,806 Posts
Very nice job! Great bucks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts