Archery Talk Forum banner

My Athens booth at Outdoor Expo.

2599 49
This was my shop (Passthru Archery) setup for the recent outdoor expo i attended,. Ole Stan Potts and the muzzy 200in. buck display were set up next to me. Trying to get Athens in circulation! How do you think my booth looked?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont get me wrong, i wish i were in your shoes. I respect you for what you do. The first thing i thought of it when i looked was "cluttered."
I really do not understand the negative comment. Each vendor only had so much room to work with. The feedback i was getting was very neat and professional. I guess some see the glass half empty and some half full.

· Registered
3,089 Posts
I think it looks great.

· Registered
4,021 Posts
Looks great man. Those Athens Bows are great shooting bows

· Registered
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It went pretty well. The crows was down due to monster truck show in town next door. Some think sudden jump in gas prices hurt too.

· Registered
22,716 Posts
This was my shop (Passthru Archery) setup for the recent outdoor expo i attended,. Ole Stan Potts and the muzzy 200in. buck display were set up next to me. Trying to get Athens in circulation! How do you think my booth looked?
I think it looks really good.

· Registered
4,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
During the show i had a former world champion archer that was there tell me he really liked the Athens bow. He said he would like to shoot one but he did not want to get sued.:teeth:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.