Archery Talk Forum banner

My axiom is messed up

855 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  ironhorse89
So I went out to shoot my axiom today, and my first bolt hit the ground behind the target (a little above and to the left). I adjusted my sights and the second bolt went High and I was left with the back of the bolt, fletchings and all, in front of the target. The other part of the bolt was lying behind the target. I adjusted my sights down again to where I could at least hit the target. My final bolt hit three inches below where I aimed and a fetching was torn off as well as a splinter of the shaft. The brace height on the bow is just where it should be. Should I email Excalibur to ask for a replacement scope or bow?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Romans 8:1-39 NLT
1,114 Posts
So I went out to shoot my axiom today, and my first bolt hit the ground behind the target (a little above and to the left). I adjusted my sights and the second bolt went High and I was left with the back of the bolt, fletchings and all, in front of the target. The other part of the bolt was lying behind the target. I adjusted my sights down again to where I could at least hit the target. My final bolt hit three inches below where I aimed and a fetching was torn off as well as a splinter of the shaft. The brace height on the bow is just where it should be. Should I email Excalibur to ask for a replacement scope or bow?
If I'm understanding what you are saying here, it appears that each time you shoot, the arrows are breaking or coming apart? It sounds like there may be an issue with the rail that is causing damage to the arrows upon release. I wouldn't email Excalibur, I would call them and get it straightened out. A bad scope doesn't break arrows. At least not during flight.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.