Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were at Cabelas yesterday and my daughter just had to have a bow since she always sees me shooting. I figured why not, she'll probably never want to shoot it anyway but we'll keep our fingers crossed that she does. Well, she came and got me up this morning and the first the she said was, "Daddy, I wanna go shoot my new bow". What sweet music to my ears :wink: Here are the pics of her shooting her first bow and arrow. She just turned 6. Not too bad on the form I must say! Enjoy and Happy Labor Day

DSC_0043.jpg
DSC_0045.jpg
DSC_0057.jpg
DSC_0053.jpg
DSC_0054.jpg

·
BIG FRANK....
8,394 Posts
I like seeing that....Good for you and your Daughter....:thumbs_up:darkbeer:

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
That's awesome!! Great job

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Nice pics bro. The sun just started shining again here in southeast Louisiana.

Tapping Roll Tide Roll all summer long!

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Thats awesome , can't wait to have my daughter shooting ..she will ask me from time to time , if she is big enough yet to get a bow ..

·
JB WELD PRO STAFFER
13,079 Posts
Thats were its at man! My kiddo loves her bow too and my Son oh God he is gonna fix the hog problem in the US here in about 5 yrs....

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats were its at man! My kiddo loves her bow too and my Son oh God he is gonna fix the hog problem in the US here in about 5 yrs....
LOL...yeh she has identical TWIN brothers that are 5 months old right now. They will definitely be hell on wheels when they get the first weapon in their hands! Can't wait. Lookout deer population 2016 - 20......... :wink:

·
Registered
5,130 Posts
Awesome!!!

I want to get my 2 sons bows for Christmas.

Now I am going hunting:darkbeer:

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
:thumb:

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Picking up the first bow for my 8 year old twins this week...They both ahve done it a couple times and like but we'll start with one of Fred's first and see where it goes...
Great job!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts