Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Elite GT500 shipped yesterday. It has been quite a debarkle, I first tried to order it in late September, and had problems with the dealer. Then I got in touch with another dealer and gave me credit card for the deposit on the 19th of December.
Since then a series of events postponed the order but I have just recieved news that it left the dealer on Thursday afternoon!
I can hardly believe it, to tell the truth, a lot of the initial enthousiasm has gone now, but it's slowly coming back now.
I'll post pics when I get it.

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
It will be worth it. If I was buying a new bow right now that would be the one. Elite went through a lot of changes recently so I can understand why the delay. Hopefully you'll be flinging arrows next week!

·
Ad Meliora
18,147 Posts
Changes for the better or worse? I just recently shot a GT500 and was impressed to say the least...so now I'm gonna pay attention to what is happening with this company. I still have reservations about warranty, etc. Also read alot about bows that can't reach speed?

·
Registered
14,403 Posts
Changes for the better or worse? I just recently shot a GT500 and was impressed to say the least...so now I'm gonna pay attention to what is happening with this company. I still have reservations about warranty, etc. Also read alot about bows that can't reach speed?

Personally I think changes for the better. The updated website looks good. As far as speed, I don't think you will be disappointed. :D
I've had my Elites since 2006, and they have been my favorite hunting bows to date.

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
The GT500 is the bow of the year and the company is strong and doing gr8.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Elite got a backer with some $ finally. There problem in the past was always a lack of funds to get the company of the ground. With monotec behind them I think they will be one of the best bow companies on the market in the near future.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I just got mine yesterday,and am very impressed.I just had both the elites in my sig stolen and was unsure if the gt500 could replace my gto,but I think it will do just fine.It took a couple hours to get broadheads to shoot with field points but all is good now.Thanks for hookin me up Scottie PA!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts