Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These beautys are my all time favorite target bows, I just happened to have my camera with me at the shop this evening, and, these two just happened to be beggin' to have thier pictures taken....
So...

· Tooth, Fang, Claw
6,284 Posts
Those are a couple of sweet lookin' bows! Your thread title is a good one too. I had to laugh. Kinda dating yourself, eh? Ray Walston and Bill Bixby if I remember correctly. Ahh the good 'ol days............:wink:

· Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those are a couple of sweet lookin' bows! Your thread title is a good one too. I had to laugh. Kinda dating yourself, eh? Ray Walston and Bill Bixby if I remember correctly. Ahh the good 'ol days............:wink:
That was a great show! ;)

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts
Only thing wrong I see with these bows is that the arrow shelf is on the wrong side. :wink:

OK, I'm still very new in the Martin ranks - what model are these?

· Registered
2,526 Posts
Only thing wrong I see with these bows is that the arrow shelf is on the wrong side. :wink:

OK, I'm still very new in the Martin ranks - what model are these?
They are Scepter 4's with the factory custom paint jobs.

· aka "5 Spot"
9,767 Posts
They are Scepter 4's with the factory custom paint jobs.
Thanks - guess I should have recognized them as the S4 is what I just started shooting. Guess the custom paint job was drawing my eyes away from the actual bow.

Wonder how the paint will hold up in the grip area?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.