Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
32,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't find the other picture, I'll keep looking. Here is a picture of the Old Western town I built from Aug. of last year to March of this year.

Attachments

·
32,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ZarkSniper said:
That's cool!!!

This may sound weird...Why did you build that?
We put on cowboy shoot-outs here and at the RR. The Lonesome Dove Hotel has an upper room and a balcony which I've been shot down from by a floosey cowgirl a bunch........well toooo many times. My dad who is 94 is the town marshal and He's shot me down many times too. I've robbed that bank, broke out of that jail and been quite a nusiance in Sawmill Hollow.

·
32,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Now I hope back to archery. Gotta get my wife to send the photos over to MY PICTURES, be right back.

·
32,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
steve hilliard said:
Nice job on that quiver, and I like the old west town. Now you have the pic thing figured out ;)
I guess, when my wife gets them into my pictures, then I downsize them and get them on here. It's gonna be fun! I just hope I'm not over doing it with outside photos. Would hate to get moderated!

The quiver looks larget at the bottom than at the top but thats not the case. The top is larger by a little, if and when I make another, I'm gonna enlarge the top even more. Lot of work tho for nothing. I thought I'd get rich making leather quivers but Cos. like Neet etc can pour them out on an assembly line and make mine a long hard work in vain and nowhere near worth the amount I can get for it, if that makes sense.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Rembrandt, the quiver looks awesome!! Great work on that and the town :thumbs_up

But please put an arrow on that bow next time :eek: Personally, I'd rather have a hole in the wall than dryfire my bow...to each their own, I guess ;)

·
32,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imanut2 said:
Rembrandt, the quiver looks awesome!! Great work on that and the town :thumbs_up

But please put an arrow on that bow next time :eek: Personally, I'd rather have a hole in the wall than dryfire my bow...to each their own, I guess ;)
Thanks, I think all the work I did on that town, day in and day out, took it's toll on me however. Now, I have a bad hip that is fused together and will have to be replaced and that will be no fun. What bothers me is I'll have to give up shooting my bow for a few weeks. I worked almost everyday on that town for 6 months, climbing ladders, carrying heavy lumber etc and now I wish I had let others do it but I and my 94 year old DAd were the only ones off, all the other members work, so I was the only one who could do it.

·
Registered
7,529 Posts
Nice looking quiver......................and town...................and paintings I saw a few days ago. Sheesh Rembrandt, you're starting to make us look bad ;) :D . Good job :thumbs_up

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.