Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a picture of my first black bear that I harvested. I like sio many others had been with some "outfiitters" in the past that didn't do a real good job getting us on bears. I went to Manitoba with Duck Mountain Outfitters and I scored on a 340lb, 6-10" long 19 5/8" skulled bruin. We took 3 hunter we all tagged out in less than 3 days. Saw 26 bears in less than 3 days.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks so much. I was tickled to have a chance to harvest a beauty like this and to get it all on film was remarkable.

·
Registered
464 Posts
that is a nice bear, i would love to go on a bear hunt. hopefully next season i could make that happen

·
<------Reese
Reckoning, GEN7X, Fast Eddie XL, Easton 6.5 Matrix, DCA IconX 625
17,084 Posts
Nice bear! I bet that sucker would have been 500+ in the fall!

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
NIce bears for sure.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Awesome bear! Congrats!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Do you have the video online?? Sounds like it would be an interesting way to spend 20 mins.

O and congrats on that BRUIN!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Congratulations, must have been a very exciting hunt. Hunting other predators is a great feeling.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The hunt will be on our TV show The Harvesters' Guild on the pursuit Channel in 6 weeks I believe. My turkey hunt with a bow will be on in 5 weeks. We plan on going back next year with a group of guys and hope to film enough for a whole DVD of Blasting some Bruins. Looking for folks to go next year to be on TV.. Thanks for all the great comments.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts