Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BowDett
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first bow. I have been using my brothers old Pearson Renegade III for the past few months. I finally pulled the trigger on a bow for myself after many hours of research.. Both online and in shops. I have a Mathews LX, 29/29.5 DL and 60-70# DW, with a Mathews Downforce drop away rest. I could not be happier! I am also shooting without sights, have been for a while. I am sure I will get them someday.. But for now, the bow is a straight tack driver! Can't wait to start getting everything else!

Attachments

·
BowDett
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx!

·
BowDett
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This bow is so consistent it's unbelievable!! I don't know if its because I now have a half inch more of draw or the kinetics, but this thing is just awesome! My fatigue has also lessened due to a different draw feel. There's definitely a lot of changes going from an older bow to this one. However, after shooting all other bows in the shop, this bow feels like that high dollar price tag to me.. So stoked for my upcoming hunting season!

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
I had 2 of them, great shooting bow. All the hunting bow you will ever need. That bow won Mathews a lot of respect. I would have one again in a minute.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I had 2 of them also one set up for 3-d which won me a few shoots,and the other set up for hunting,which got me some bears n bucks,its a sweet bow ,I still think its better than any of the z7 bows yet!

·
BowDett
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just can't get enough of this bow. Everyday it grows closers and closer to me like a other hand or arm. I am very happy with this bow and more than content with its capabilities when put up against all others! @bullseye joe, your bow sir, is simply amazing. You did a fine job. Very professional and clean!:thumb:

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
In 2007 I bought an LX to back up my PSE Dream Season. Within 2 weeks I sold my Dream Season and got a second LX. I have owned several bow since, all Mathews, the LX made a believer out of me. I next bought 2 SBXTs, other great hunting bow. Right now I am shooting a Z7. I am looking for a EZ7. You will love you LX. Good luck hunting

1 - 13 of 13 Posts