Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2008 General 27.5 draw I was grouping arrows with 1.5 inches within my first 10 shots, I am shooting in my basement at 15 yards but this is a sweet bow, and once you start shooting you really don't notice the hard pull that everyone on here said it had.

I am finially in the club now!!!!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
pics
congratulations on the bow!!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Man Law,

Where's the pics. :wink:

I love mine.

I love when people shoot it and their jaw drops and WOW comes out of their mouth.

The bow goes ppft and you hear the arrow hit before you knew the bow went off. :tongue:

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
I just purchased a 2008 General 27.5 draw I was grouping arrows with 1.5 inches within my first 10 shots, I am shooting in my basement at 15 yards but this is a sweet bow, and once you start shooting you really don't notice the hard pull that everyone on here said it had.

Agreed. and Congradulations!!!

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
congrats!!!

·
Shootingairborne
10,599 Posts
Congrats on your new bow!:wink::darkbeer:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Welcome to the awesome world of Bowtech!! The number one bow company, Ya I said it! I shot the General and it was awesome. Congratulations and I'm glad you like it!

·
32,710 Posts
I have an 06 Old Glory and it's a shooter. Flat out to 30yds and I have it set at 56lbs. Well, it's about 2 inches low at 30 but what the heck, I can live with that. It does draw a little harder than my Hoyt but it also is considerably faster than my 06 Protec. at the same draw weight!

·
2008 12pt
1,167 Posts
Its hard to choose another bow once you've shot a Bowtech.

·
Registered
12,911 Posts
Congrats on your new bow ... I agree the draw is nothing but nice if set up right ....But ... I must declare "Man Law" violation ...You now have 2 hours to comply.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
congrats on the sweet bow.

·
Registered
Mathews Chill X
5,710 Posts
re

I just bought my 1st bowtech, and it is awesome. I got the 82nd, and I cabt put the thing down. It is blazing fast, and it is smooth and quite. Pretty forgiving as well. Have fun, and congrats.

·
Ad Meliora
18,148 Posts
once you start shooting you really don't notice the hard pull that everyone on here said it had.
Well I did notice it and will be keeping my Tribute until they improve the draw cycle and remove an inch or brace height, or until I buy a Katera....which to me was smoother, not to mention faster.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts