Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By know I should know better than to shoot groups at 20yrds :eek:

But it is still cool :darkbeer: ........ I think the rear arrow is still good but I think I will keep them together as a trophy :darkbeer:

Attachments

·
Registered
425 Posts
What kind of nock's are you using?? i dont know how many times ive "almost done this but it always deflects off the nock destroying it..

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
lol

yes you know better......:p

Have a new Katera 2009 bought this year that also likes to destroy arrows at 20yds. Second time out put an arrow through a vane and broke a nock and the end of the arrow.

Wont do that agian, @20yds but I am trying like hell to do it @40yds..:darkbeer:

·
Mountain Life
6,873 Posts
congrats...time to move back...lol

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are Easton Micro-lites, I know their not the strongest, I got them for light weight, I built these arrows to try to get as much FOC as possible.:darkbeer:

What kind of nock's are you using?? i dont know how many times ive "almost done this but it always deflects off the nock destroying it..

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I put some new pins in the sight on my Nemesis & was sighting them all in, 20,30,40,50,60,& 70. :darkbeer:

Grouping at 70 is a B#@*% :darkbeer:

·
Registered
7,235 Posts
That is why I shoot only one arrow at a dot on the target. It's not worth ruining a $8 arrow.

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
i have done this a few times but what pissed me off the most was when i did it to the carbon express hunter shafts with the bull nocks not once but twice in the same day once at 20 yards then once at 30 yards. there went $20 real quick.

·
Registered
344 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I think this guy has found a market that none of us know about... Robin hoods as conversation pieces :teeth: And he has never shot the bow since.

How could you not want to buy that!?!?!?!?!

To OP: What a fun lesson that one is to learn! Some days its just nice to know you can do it even if it costs you a couple bucks.... WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT TAKING IT APART??

1 - 20 of 27 Posts