·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alot of huntin is in that sablizer LOL

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Get your elbow in line with string centered in limbs.
Stand up straighter.
Bow arm elbow maybe a bit straighter, and elbow out.
Put more weight on front foot.
Feet paralell, and maybe a tad closer together. (I just learned that one)
Make the "Power T" with your shoulders and body.
MIGHT shorten DL a TINY BIT, but try the other things first and see if that brings things in line nice and relaxed.

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
draw length too long. if you shorten it, you will find it easier to stand up straighter. also, looks like you are leaning your head into it. straighten up bow arm, again, shorten draw and it will fix most problem.

Oh yeah, and that bow is crap!! lol, J/K
i love that bow, its hot!!!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
It looks good, but there are a few things:

* Stand straight:

You seem to be leaning (to your) right a little in #2---this is extremely common, and easy to fix.

* Keep your bow elbow straight.

* Relax your entire hand (even that pinkie).

* Consider turning your extended bow arm so the elbow points "behind" you, and not at the ground.... (So if you bent your bow elbow back-and-forth your bow hand would stay in a horizontal plane).

Good luck! :)

kgk

·
Registered
34,165 Posts
His draw isn't to long. If it is only by a hair but you can't really tell from the side pic (it's to far away). If you straigten your bow arm a bit more as was already stated it will fix your length. Plus it may help you to stand up straighter. Your head does look to be tilted a tad bit forward. Getting my bow arm right also helped me to keep my head straight, because it brought everything else in line.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is this more like a T

Attachments

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK after i shot that last one i lowered my anchor and raise my peep to get the bow back up on the target without fieting it this is where i at now

runawaysXs

Attachments

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
to dark have to go out tomorow and get some more

Attachments

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Still..........move your entire upper body forward. Make sure you aren't shoving your hips out in front or anything, and make sure you balance on your feet right. Just THINK Stand up straight when you shoot.

·
Registered
304 Posts
you may have to step back from the barrel some and put down them hoagies . but if it work's for you keep it remember indians use to shoot from a running horses,:D

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just like to say than you for the input here . WHET TO THE INDOOR range friday night and worked on my form had my wife keeping track of meself sos that i stayed plum [ POWER T ] and i can say that it did help on my shooting now if i can stay this way i dont have know more excuses LOL:D

runaways DEAD Xs

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Your head is tilted forward into the string a little much and DL is a little long. Grip looks great! and so do the bows.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
trying to get me fine tune

Attachments

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Attachments

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
Lookin good runaway....:cool:

BTW thanks for showing(pics) me that NY is not all concrete and high rises...Heck that looks like home.....:D Like the bow press by the camper....;) Keep on keeping it real.....:cool:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts