1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Freaking awesome ..

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Nice. When it comes to trucks in general I'm a Ford guy but I just bought my first truck ever for my self a few weeks ago. Before that it was all sports cars and Jeeps. I couldn't find a nice Ford so I bought myself a ram

Sent via carrier pigeon

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Looks great man

·
Registered
14,574 Posts
pretty sweet, What counties in Northern Mo do you hunt? I just moved up to KC and got a few spots in Northwestern Mo over the last year or so but haven't had the chance to get up there yet.

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
My hunting truck is normally just cover in dirt, mud, and blood on the bed rails, bed sides, tailgate and bumper. I try to shoot critters you can just flip up over the bed rails. Yummy!!!!!!!!!!

·
Livin' in a van....
8,476 Posts
overdone IMO... looks tacky and in a couple years it'll look crappier when it chips up...

JMO downer of an opinion.

but I also don't think its cool to wear Mossy Oak for a night on the town.

·
Registered
9,789 Posts
overdone IMO... looks tacky and in a couple years it'll look crappier when it chips up...

I agree to an extent, but I think if it is advertising your business than it is a good move. I personally don't put stickers on my truck except for maybe an NRA sticker.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts

·
Registered
4,943 Posts

Wow, really?! That is advertising and the whole car/truck wrap thing is great for the purpose of getting peoples attention. The only downside I see to it is that is only on the tailgate. I'd do the whole truck that way. And, I'm not an expert on wraps but I don't see many that look bad even after several years.

·
Registered
805 Posts
it looks clean and love the advertisement, and exactly right goat, i have had wraps for over 5 years and sure, it has slight imperfections but in my opinion they are still in great shape. and as far as the "wearing mossy oak" into town comment... im not here to impress anyone unless i am going out somewhere nice, in that case i am trying to impress the friends or family i am with. i am who i am and you are who you are... if you push a pen on a desk all day and want to wear a collared polo to town in a sweet ride with no stickers or logos on it, feel free, ill stick with my mossy oak hat and carharrt jacket in my dodge cummins with a couple stickers on it and ride in to town for a movie.

·
Registered
19,354 Posts
Looks great. Fine truck choice too :thumbs_up Hopefully with the pending '14 Silverado Chev will step up their game and lose the el cheapo look and feel.....Interiors are pathetic on the Chevs.

·
Comfort snob/elitist
2,980 Posts
LOVE IT!!!! I don't wear mossy oak out for a night on town....I wear realtree ap!!!! YUP...I got about 8 hunting stickers on my f250. sparked up a lot of hunting conversation with strangers. to each there own I guess.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts