Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Awesome bow. I have an Sr-71 on order. Should be here in the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
670 Posts
My Infinity will be here tomorrow :) and I"m going to use the limbdriver also.

Did you attach to just one limb or use the universal split limb attachment? I can't tell from the pics.

CB

·
Registered
385 Posts
Very nice looking bow! I wanted one but got tired of waiting. The shop kept saying "next week" for about 2 months. So I bought a new Hoyt. I hope you enjoy it, your patience should be rewarded with a great bow.

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Thats a very nice rig!!

·
Bone Collector
5,457 Posts
Nice Bow!!!

AK13

·
Registered
8,214 Posts

Did you attach to just one limb or use the universal split limb attachment? I can't tell from the pics.

CB
Looks like he attatched it to the axle. That's how I saw them done in the videos from the ATA show this year.

·
Registered
19,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

CB

It is connected to the axle.

·
Bone Collector
5,457 Posts
Yes Strother makes the Infinity.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I lucked out on Monday and called the only Strother dealer within 2 hours of here because I was close by turkey hunting. The hunting was slow and I called him early AM between spots just to make contact. Long story short, he just got an Infinity in and I spent the rest of the morning setting up my new bow instead of hunting:smile: Right place at the right time! I put a QAD on mine

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Congrats! Very Nice!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts