Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys finally put one on the ground. Biggest one yet. Last day of the season couldnt be happier. Enjoy!

buck10.JPG

buck20.JPG

buck30.JPG

·
Registered
138 Posts
Nice buck! I'm assuming u got him with a bow?? and it couldn't have come at a better time:)

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice buck! I'm assuming u got him with a bow?? and it couldn't have come at a better time:)
actually rifle. i had missed one early in the year with my bow and havent really seen anything worth shooting after that. Decided to take the rifle with me today and got this guy. Never seen him before but ill take him with or without at bow.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Awesome buck! I'm heading to Ohio right now and am passing through Kentucky right now I'm using my Dad's laptop and we left @ about 4:30 this morning and I am hopefully going to arrow a doe or few and maybe a nice buck for team Mathews #2.

·
Registered
138 Posts
actually rifle. i had missed one early in the year with my bow and havent really seen anything worth shooting after that. Decided to take the rifle with me today and got this guy. Never seen him before but ill take him with or without at bow.
LOL I would too! do u have any idea on the score yet?? And once again great deer

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey guys thanks for the comments. just got a score from the taxi. He quickly measured him out at 158 gross, give or take a few. Very exciting day!

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
wow. nice deer!:mg:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts