Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my camera's out for about a month and have only gotten pictures of alot of Doe and Turkey. Guess the big boys are hiding, but thats ok they will chase the doe sooner or later and I have the does comming in!

Razortecman
2004 Hoyt Razortec Trophy Ridge Matrix .019
GT XT Hunter/ STS /Hoyt Drop Away

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Around Bruce Mississppi. I am using a Wildview Extreme 3.1 digital. I live in Olive Branch and commute to Bruce to hunt

·
Registered
756 Posts
Bruce!!!

Hey Man, I live in Bruce, I hunt 1000 acres just across the Scuna river. You need to come to our camp house sometime this season while your down hunting, and eat with us.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG lol I hunt just off Scuna road off 330 in Turkey Track Hunting club we have like 2200 acres. Let me know if you want my phone number so we can hook up, I would really like it.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Definatly, I'll send you a PM.

·
Registered
105 Posts
thats pretty cool cant wait to lease soome day,hopefully next year.........good job:)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hello Mississippi hunters!

I live in Hernando and hunt between Holly Springs and Oxford. Just getting serious about bowhunting this year and would really like to hook up with an experienced hunter for help with various aspects of bowhunting and possibly some hunting. I have access to about 250 acres of private land that only I and 2 others hunt on (they are both gun hunters). PM me or reply to this thread if you wouldn't mind helping out a newbie.

Thanks,
Murphy

·
Registered
40 Posts
Very nice looking land there. Lots of hunting potential! :D

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Those deer look starved. I can see their ribs. You should feed them, then shoot them!
Nice pics!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts