Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out hunting this morning from a blind, it was pretty slow so I thought I'd shoot the next thing I saw. Well the next thing happened to be a chipmunk, so I smoothly and quietly drew back and let that rage fly. dead chipmunk.

run down, 250 yrds, rage bh threw blilnd netting, from a bowtech that didn't have limb problems.

How about that for a lucky day.

:dog1::humble::happy1:

· Registered
6,951 Posts
Really!!! A chipmunk...man and to think I thought arrowing that field mouse with a rusty muzzy at 150yrds was a decent shot...guess you showed me up.:embara:

· Registered
2,946 Posts
Wow you are an amazing hunter! I would recheck that bowtechs limbs though!

· Registered
5,834 Posts
So what did the chipmonk score?? I know there some wall hangers down there in Illinois!!!!:eek:

I shot one 2 years ago that was 9 2/8 from tail to nose and 3/8" teeth for gross score of 9 5/8", so it's only 5/8" over book minimum:tongue::darkbeer:

· Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So what did the chipmonk score?? I know there some wall hangers down there in Illinois!!!!:eek:

I shot one 2 years ago that was 9 2/8 from tail to nose and 3/8" teeth for gross score of 9 5/8", so it's only 5/8" over book minimum:tongue::darkbeer:
No monster, only 10 3/8. good enough for a mount tho! My best to date. :wink:

· Registered
5,834 Posts
No monster, only 10 3/8. good enough for a mount tho! My best to date. :wink:

Dayum!!!!! Just 3/8's shy of the Illinois record!!!!!

What county was that again? Man, that was a long shot for a crossbow!!

· Registered
10,777 Posts
My question is did the blades deploy :wink: on the Rage. I bet if they did that the broke clean off as that is alot of animal for any B/H let alone a Rage.

Oh yea, how many FPS and how heavy of an arrow were you using?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.