Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
33,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Mystic and is she a shooter. I would like to thank Joel and OBT for the assistance and guidance in getting me familiar with the Martin line and steering me in my decision.
Thanks guys, you helped me make a great choice. :thumb:
Bow and arrow Compound bow Bow Archery

Bow and arrow Compound bow Bow

·
33,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet bow, do you think you'll let any club members shoot it? :tongue:

ps..why do you have a basketball hoop in your kitchen?
You know I would and that is the basement. The hoop was on my "to do list" tonight. :wink:

let us kow how she shoots when you get a chance :)
It shoots wonderfully, blew a 300 with it the second day I had it set up. Dropped two on the last two ends.

Looks great TJ, Congrats!:darkbeer:
Thanks bud. :cheers:

·
Administrator
65,569 Posts
You know I would and that is the basement. The hoop was on my "to do list" tonight. :wink:

It shoots wonderfully, blew a 300 with it the second day I had it set up. Dropped two on the last two ends.

Thanks bud. :cheers:
A tad less amin fluid next time... :rolleyes: :chortle:

Lookin good bro.. got one comin together that's gonna be similar... can't wait.. :tongue: :thumb: :cheers:

·
Registered
34,250 Posts
Got my Mystic and is she a shooter. I would like to thank Joel and OBT for the assistance and guidance in getting me familiar with the Martin line and steering me in my decision.
Thanks guys, you helped me make a great choice. :thumb:
I see how you do me....

Time to add a new person to the do not help list:eek:

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
Great looking Mystic...... :tongue:. I've seen a couple of Mystics and noticed something about your bow....the curvature in the elite limbs...it looks greater than what I've seen in the other bows. Maybe it's just the camera angle..:confused:..but is the ATA and brace correct on the bow?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.