Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone here is my NEW 3D Chair that I got from Kenneth Dillingham Owner of Dillingham’s Outdoor 3D Concepts. It has a 25” seat height, backpack shoulder straps, one duffel stile shoulder strap, with a cooler under the seat with a front and back door on it also a removable cooler. A 2” arrow tube on one side and the GREATEST thing a bow holder on the back that I can set my bow down on and just wrap the Velcro strap around my sight and it’s ready to GO!! Also the chair can support over 500lbs!! If your looking for the BEST Chair you can get here it is and all for $100. He has other models and colors just give him a call he’s a GREAT guy to deal with. His number is 828-606-6619 give him a call and tell him that Joe Merrill posted his chair here on AT!!

Attachments

·
Registered
965 Posts
If you have to bring a chair on the 3D course, your group takes way too long to shoot.

:wink:

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Awesome chair and the price is right.:thumbs_up
I have to bring a chair on the 3-D course because the groups ahead of me take way to long to shoot.;)

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
If you have to bring a chair on the 3D course, your group takes way too long to shoot.

:wink:
I would have to agree with smoken on this one.......go to a shoot that last three or more hours, you may just change your mind about the stools, + you can easily take/store what you may need with ya.

Good Shooting.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Looks like he took allot of ideas off of the best seat in the business, The Sweet Seat ! They are very nice chairs and wouldn't go to a shoot without it.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Oh no not at all, I just noticed how very similar that both of the chairs are made that's all. Their both nice chairs. If you look at the Sweet Seat and this one, they both are very similar in construction. Wish them luck. Nothing wrong with competition at all.......

·
Registered
121 Posts
big guy's

it sure is nice to see that someone think's of the bigger hunter

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Thats a great lookin' chair!!! :shade:

·
Registered
14,338 Posts
I had the pleasure to shoot with a group of shooters in front of us at Redding. They were pretty slow moving. There was one target, a 63 yd steep cross canyon shot. After they shot they walked across the ravine to the target. after getting all the way over there one of the shooters realized he forgot his 3d chair. He had to hike all the way back to get it. No way would I pack one of these around all day, it is a nice idea but not my cup of tea. But to each his own, I think if someone needs it for medical reasons that is a different story. For the most part the group that packed them all day, really did not use them much. I prefer the ground if I need to sit, it is free and I don't have to take it with me. Good practice for when I have to plant it all day in the woods. Anyways, glad you like your chair that is all that counts...it is just not for me. Happy shooting!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts