Archery Talk Forum banner

My new at home bow shop.

3650 Views 41 Replies 29 Participants Last post by  little buddy
Built 2 workbenches and bought a LCA ez green. Just need to install my draw board and put up my paper tuner.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
Mathew’s V3 31 & Bear Kodiak
980 Posts
Very nice! That’s how mine was for the longest time as well. I’d suggest a bow vise of some sort as well for setting axis’ and holding the bow for other work. Though besides setting axis’ I just lightly clamped the bow in my bow press for a long time and tied serving, etc that way. Eventually you’ll find out what/where you need other stuff and that space will fill up quick. Enjoy it!

· Banned
4,160 Posts
Built 2 workbenches and bought a LCA ez green. Just need to install my draw board and put up my paper tuner.
Getting ready to turn a spare room in same thing! Looks good I am putting sml shelves under as well! Found cutting board top brown and white 36”x12’ x 2” thick at ikea should look good ! The lca is a Christmas gift from wife! So I will post pics after new yr

Reactions: AlphaburnerEBR

· "One shot, One Kill"
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Very nice! That’s how mine was for the longest time as well. I’d suggest a bow vise of some sort as well for setting axis’ and holding the bow for other work. Though besides setting axis’ I just lightly clamped the bow in my bow press for a long time and tied serving, etc that way. Eventually you’ll find out what/where you need other stuff and that space will fill up quick. Enjoy it!
I have an Amazon bike stand I use. It works well for the 30$ it cost.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts