Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my new toy, a 2009 Limbsaver Speedzone......best of all, I won it on this site compliments of Limbsaver and their Design a T-shirt contest they had back in September, I found out I won in December. They liked one of my designs and I came in 2nd in the contest and as winner I got my choice of either a Deadzone or Speedzone. I decided to try their new Speedzone.

I ordered it in competiton black. 2 other guys in the contest wons bows as well. So they gave away 3 new bows. Thanks Gary, Chris, Terri, George and the guys and gals at Limbsaver and Sims Vibration Labs.

The specs: 29" DL, 70#, and IBO of 353 fps and a 5 7/8" brace height. Winner's Choice strings and comes with the new Limbsaver string decelerator.
http://www.limbsaver.com/2009/speedzone.php

I also was fortunate to win a sight on here from Brandon from Tru Ball/Axcel. I won an Armortech HD and I believe 5 others won a site too. Thanks again Brandon. I will do a review on this site in the near future.

The other accessories are from the classifieds on here, a Fuse Axium 10" Stabilizer, a G5 Expert II, G5 3/16" Meta Peep and a BoCoMo sling.

The bow is awesome to shoot, no hand shock, its quiet, and fast! I don't have a chrono but plan on seeing how fast it is soon.

Thanks again Limbsaver for an awesome bow! Even when I took it to the Pro Shop they were impressed as I don't think they had even seen a new Speedzone yet. Plan on taking it to a lot of 3D shoots this year and to the deer and turkey woods!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Fershizzle!
Nice lookin' rig Louie!

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
sweet new ride:darkbeer:

any free, you suck:D

·
Registered
23,633 Posts
Lucky dude!

·
Dad, Husband, Hunter
2,993 Posts
Nice

Nice bow Lou...

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
looks like a real speed demon,I like the orange and blue color combo on your arrows!The serving on your drop away...do you do that you self?just curious cause it looks like a jays sporting goods serving,thats how they do theirs!

·
Retired GI "still serv'n"
13,960 Posts
Lucky man....CONGRATS. :darkbeer:

·
Fat Jesus
29,130 Posts
CHEATER!!!! It was all rigged!!!! You know it's fixed when the Mods start winning everything. :(

Just kidding buddy, comgrats on getting lucky and really scoring some good stuff there...:teeth:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Beautiful bow!!!

Very nice, Limb savers are definitely underrated. Flawless craftsmanship and cutting edge technology.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts