Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
#teamPSE
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been wanting to build this since I moved into my new room. Finally decided to do it today before the impending blizzard. Peg board worked out perfect since dad had a ton of peg hooks and racks. Great for storing vanes and extra nocks in baggies. Nice to have all my archery tools within arms reach without having to get them out of my toolbox every time I need them. I knew I wanted to display my bows and this was the most functional way I could find. Still have some work to do but I like it so far.
Got my vise and EZ Green press mounted too.
Feel free to post your benches/displays if you want.

·
#teamPSE
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. nice to have an area where i can work on my bow and stuff and have a nice way to display them

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I don't have anywhere to put a little shop like that, but if I did, I'd never come out. Looks good!!

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Looks great.

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
looks pretty cool,nice work.I wonder if it would give you more room if you moved one bow hanger to each side on the outside of the rack

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Nice! Mine's a little similar minus the bow rack...I have this out in the garage with my bows inside.

Not much compared to some off the work stations I see on here, but it keeps me busy and content.

·
#teamPSE
5,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks pretty cool,nice work.I wonder if it would give you more room if you moved one bow hanger to each side on the outside of the rack
thanks.

Do you mean put hooks on the sides of the wood brackets on the sides?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts