Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were able to put on some trial strings today to find the exact lengths to order from America's Best Bowstrings. After we set the timing on the cams, it was driving tacks all afternoon. It feals amazing and holds 1000x steadier than my Mathews Apex. Can't wait to get my Victory X Killers and shoot some 300 rounds!
IMG_3992.jpg

IMG_3993.jpg

IMG_3994.jpg

IMG_3995.jpg

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I like it a lot better with everything on it. Very nice. What are the specs on it?

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like it a lot better with everything on it. Very nice. What are the specs on it?
51" ATA with a 9 1/16" BH
I know its huge, but it isn't overly heavy, plus it will only be a target bow, so size really doesn't matter. Haven't chronoed it yet, but at 52# it was sending the arrows into the target pretty fast.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I knew that looked massive! Dang, man, that bow is the size of a large child!

Great job on it none-the-less. Is that a shoot-through cable system?

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I knew that looked massive! Dang, man, that bow is the size of a large child!

Great job on it none-the-less. Is that a shoot-through cable system?
haha, i know. and yes, finally a shoot through cam system on a shoot through riser.

·
Registered
616 Posts
are you a lefty?

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
162 Posts
I can't tell if it's shadows or what, but it looks like there's 5 strings on it, whereas I would only expect 3???? Anyways, great looking rig, and I expect some pics to be posted in the near future of some targets you've been bustin'!!!!

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't tell if it's shadows or what, but it looks like there's 5 strings on it, whereas I would only expect 3???? Anyways, great looking rig, and I expect some pics to be posted in the near future of some targets you've been bustin'!!!!
yes, it has 5 strings. I have a shoot through cable system so there isn't any torque

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
That bow looks really great!
And sorry for the Off topic post, but how do you like the B-stinger premiers? I am thinking about trying them if they are worth the $$

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 19 of 19 Posts