Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry! It's a Bowtech Extreme! Muzzy Zero Effect-Vibracheck........SMOOOOOOOTH!!!

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Mathew Legacy 28" 60lb
Trophy Ridge Matrix with Hind Sight
Whisker Biscuit
4" doinker

How Do you put a pic up?
I can't get it to work

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hoyt ultratec 28 in 60lbs.. hha optimizer ol 5000 trapdoor pro select rest cheap Dicks carbon shafts turbonocks and crimson talons the cheap shafts are because i am to tight. i am afraid i might not find my shaft after i shoot a big buck and my crimson talon wont make a big enough entry hole for my turbonocks to pass through and pop off. because they only leave a 1 inch hole in a steel drum.wow i think i need to get rid of the hoyt because mathews said hoyt is full of crap.... and man that trapdoor uses magnets. damn they might fail... almost forgot that damn winners choice string might stretch... why do i bother i will just get a stick. it is cheaper.....

·
Registered
5,700 Posts
attitude???

the Bionic Rube said:
I have a Renegade bow! Anyone Have a problem with that?
someone woek up on the wrong side of the bed today didn't they. man why should anyone care what you shoot do you feel inferior to others because you shoot a rengade? one of my heroes and a good friend both shoot renegades. i have shot them and they were okay, just not for me. you need to lighten up a sec man no one is making fun of you yet but you do leave the door open lol
rob k

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
i shoot a hoyt mt sport with a trophy ridge matrix 5 pin sight an sme (vital bow gear) arrow rest ,and a trophy ridge exchanger stabilizer w a simms enhancher2000 , and of course limb saver etc.

·
Registered
94 Posts
MoNo....

Good looking unit!!! Congrats. on the new machine! I'm a hoyt boy! But Like your set-up!!! I've never shot a Bowtec but I hear they are great...They post some very impressive speeds. My other bow is a Darton Maverick recurve limbs C/P/S tack driver! There are two different dealers that I trust in my area....but none cary Bowtec...Would like to shoot one sometime out of curiosity!
I would show you but dont know how to put the pictures on not very computer oriented!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Went from a Happy Hunter with the Mathews Q2 to an LX which made me very unhappy to a Legacy, all with Whisker Bs. Legacy is my ticket, very accurate, forgiving, confidence inspiring.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts