Archery Talk Forum banner

My new Destroyer 350

1837 Views 44 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  Skeeter 58
Picked up my new D350 last week.
Waiting on my press to arrive so I can do a little tuning on it before I do my brief.
Just wanted to show it off a little until then.
My camera does not take very good pictures but its the best I can do for now.

D350
Mossy Oak Treestand.
40-50#
HHA OL-5519
QAD HD Pro
Doinker Stab (forgot the name of it)
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Anti Fanboy
49,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what about the mossy oak camo, do you like it. I order a invasion in treestand camo and i dont know how it look in real life...
Actually I do like it quite well. Matches most of the trees around here really well.
I actually orderd Black Ops but somehow my order got screwed up and this one came instead.
Only reason I accepted it is because I actually perfer the MO Treestand.

· Anti Fanboy
49,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just got a 2011 myself....you will love it. If you haven't shot it yet trust me you will never know this is a 6" bh 350 fps bow because it is so smooth. My only bash is that this finish is very second rate to the g5's and elites i have had.
Yeah I have shot it some but now its out of time with the string creep. It was shooting better before then. So I will wait until I get my press to do much more shooting.
Agree with you on the finish. It's a little on the weak side. Really surprised me for being a Bowtech.
All my previous Bowtechs finish was flawless.

· Registered
4,214 Posts
Congrats man....nice bow and a nice press on the way too!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.