Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an Oneida Lite-Force Magnum with medium ESC limbs. It's roughly 45"-46" tip to tip. I will be shooting 29.5" 2219 XX78's with 150 grn heads @ 29", 65% let off @ 57# with an 8" brace. The limb pockets have been remachined by top Oneida expert Jeff Blank and should be as silent if not quieter than any wheel bow. The photos are of the bow pre Jeff upgrade and a custom grip by Git-A-Grip. I'll most likely have it in about a week or so. It should be fantastic. Smooth as butter and hard hitting.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Very nice.

I would really like a LFM as a replacement for my Oneida Black Eagle, but I would have to find one in the US, as I have never heard of one in the UK. I am seriously contemplating a Monster Bows Dragon instead.

Anything Jeff has had his hands on is special, keep us posted :thumbs_up

·
Banned
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You most definitely will not go wrong with a Monster Dragon. I will get one someday. I've never shot any Oneida besides my AF. This one will be an awesome addition. The LFM has a machined aluminum riser and is lighter than my AF by quite a bit I guess. The grip should be thinner as well compared to that ballbat grip on my AF.

I also forgot to mention that the camo is Mothwing Canyon Mimicry. I will have a 12", 14 oz. Realtree Xtra Grey B-Stinger, a Pollington 33 Red dot scope and a NAP Plungerest.

·
Banned
360 Posts
Nice bow Musik!!! I really loved the looks of that bow when UPSR sold it originally, now that it's been Jeffersized and has the new grip, it's beyond words.

You better get that B-Stinger dipped to match up with the new rig too.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
I'm glad there's still a few people out there who understand what kind of bow it takes to be an ideal finger bow. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
The first Dragon has arrived in the UK. Too far from me to get to easily, but the owner has already posted some videos and a write up and he only got it on Tuesday :eek:

I was a little disappointed with the BE. I don't think we suited each other and I was never really able to get the best out of it. I had an AF as well, which a friend now has. I may try to get it back, but that grip!

Given the exchange rate presently, the Dragon would be quite an investment, which is why I am hesitating slightly. I don't want to spend that much money on a bow I eventually hang on the wall.

·
Banned
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Mikie, the next bow I'll be investing in is a Monster Dragon for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.