Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an email yesterday Method posted , orded it Wednesday feel I got a bargain paid $609 from Australia supplier , must be a price mistake as the competitor supplier has them for $749. Wanted shadow black , had no stock with a 3 month wait , but all is good I like the camo Bear use. Ill be using a ripcord code red rest , viper h1000 predator 5 pin sight , B-Stinger 10" hunter stabilizer and Saunders hyper glide.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely be posting pics.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Your gonna love it...smooth as silk, quiet as a mouse fart and crazy fast. I shot more bows than I can count when I was shopping for one. As soon as I drew it back...I bought it right there on the spot. I really think it's the best mid priced bow for 2013.

·
Banned
113 Posts
I got the same bow. It is crazy fast, damn smooth and quiet. Would you believe I actually paid $479.00 for the method package? It had to be a misprint but that's what it was for sale as on eBay , so I bought it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the same bow. It is crazy fast, damn smooth and quiet. Would you believe I actually paid $479.00 for the method package? It had to be a misprint but that's what it was for sale as on eBay , so I bought it.
Man that's cheap! Here in Australia we pay tax on bows , so we pay appropriatly 15% more than US.I could have bought of eBay but it voids warranty

1 - 6 of 6 Posts