Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
very happy but has some nosie

Attachments

·
Widewater Hunt Club
9,387 Posts
Nice lookin bow! I have a 2009 Monster 6 (black) and I ordered mine without the noise option. J/K, I don't know your specs., if your bow is in tune, your arrow weight, or even if you have a quality aftermarket stringset with 20-24 starnd count, but one of the main reasons I ordered mine was of how quiet it was (demo), and mine was just as quiet when it came in! I have a G5 expert II rest on mine which is a very qiet rest. Also, I put the Quad Limbsavers in the limbs, but if that helped it was minimal.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
29 60 6.o

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I put some Quad Limbsavers on. It should be as quiet as any bow out there.
The limbsaver super quads work great. What wt arrow are you shooting? Im shooting a 406gr Axis and 379gr Victory and the bow is as quiet if not quieter than any other bow Ive owned or shot.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Congrats on the Monster! Good shootin' and good luck!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks i just need to get some money for qud and t3 quiver and nice truglo site

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Mine is quiet with original string grubs, a Norway string stopper 62 pounds 28.5" mods, and a 415 grain arrow. I have the Super Quad limbsavers in but will take them out as they make no noticeable difference and they always turn sideways after a few shots.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Check you timing

Check you timing . Mine is super quite without the monkey tails. From the pic it looks like the string is not center in the timing hole. Mine got loader after shooting a bit and it was out of time. Put back in time and all it good now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts