Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok everyone, i have been promising all my friends i would get pics up as soon as he was born so here goes. stsmansdaughter is going to post them for me.

his name is matthew reid tripp and he was born at 7:42 wed nite after 12 1/2 hours of labor. he weighed in at 8 pounds and 14 ounces, has big blue eyes and a full head of hair(more than me).

i have to tell you, alot of you guys told me that having my first child was going to be an awe inspiring event and you were right, oh so right.
it is phenomanal, absolutely mind boggling.

i have to say right out here in front of everyone, i love my wife even more now than ever, if thats possible for she has given me the most buetifull gift ever.

thanx to all you folks who have been totally supportive for the last several months, now comes the fun part.

gotta go, he needs a clean diaper................AGAIN

:teeth: :teeth:

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
congrats! your life is gonna change for the better for sure. Your gonna have a blast with that dude.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
ISAA_Archer said:
Looken good

lets all get him a new bow dose any one make one in his size draw
We could get him a hunter dan action figure bow. :shade:

·
Registered
215 Posts
congrats! :thumbs_up
Here's to your new son, Cheers! :beer:
And here's to your wife :beer:
And here's to you :beer:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanx guys,
can you see the emotion and the proudness in those pics??

i have to tell you, i am 37 years old and this is my first, not from lack of trying, it just never happened and our first pregnancy the baby was stillborn so this one was tough on us, but he is something else and his mommy is a trooper.

my cheeks are hurting from smiling for the last 2 days straight. :teeth:

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
Congrats on your new hunter. God bless you and the family.

DJ

·
Registered
444 Posts
Congratulations to you and your wife! My son is 14 now and my daughter
is getting ready to turn 12. I remember both of their births like it was
yesterday. Wait till he grows up and starts hunting with you!! My kids are
the most important things in my life, I'm sure yours will be as well.
May God bless your new family.-Drew

·
Registered
153 Posts
congrats

that is one handsome little man,,, like said above your life has changed like you can't understand at this time .... but it is all for the better.... buy a new camcorder and a new digital camera and use them daily cause they grow up so fast.....my youngest is 3 now and it seems like yesterday she was born...i am so blessed with my kids as you are now with your son.....again congrats to you and your wife and hope all is well.........keep the pics of him growing up coming ..........bill monroe

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you know the funny thing is i was the only person in the walgreens 1 hour photo lab at 3 in the morning geting photos developed. i think i have got this whole diaper changing thing down already , i seem to be pretty good at that so far.
i have already figured out that when my vacation is over next friday i am not going to want to leave him and go back to work.

i really do appreciate all the well wishes and all the prayers for matthew,doris, and myself through this pregnancy and delivery, its been great knowing that we have friends on here that will lift us up when we need it.

well, gotta run, i smell another diaper change coming :eek:

·
Registered
18,888 Posts
Congrats Tracy and Mrs. Tripp! You have never laughed so hard as you are going to over the next 3 or 4 years, kids are too much fun. Let's hope you get to finish a warm meal and get a full night's sleep every now and again.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
ttripp said:
thanx guys,
can you see the emotion and the proudness in those pics??

i have to tell you, i am 37 years old and this is my first, not from lack of trying, it just never happened and our first pregnancy the baby was stillborn so this one was tough on us, but he is something else and his mommy is a trooper.

my cheeks are hurting from smiling for the last 2 days straight. :teeth:
Well, take this advice from someone that cruises the mutant forum on a regular basis. If your cheeks start to hurt from smiling too much, you can always suck a lemon. :D :D :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
now you need....

to add another "t" to your AT name.....now your the tttrip (triple trips!)

sorry, best i could come up with today....congratulations

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
congrats man, looks like a new hunting partner for sure.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts