Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i went down to a friend of my granddads to do work and after we were done we were talking about hunting and he offered to let me hunt on his land so he told me to go to this one spot in between to grown up cutovers where the deer often bed. In between the 2 cutovers is spaced out hardwoods with tons and tons of trails in it. I finally found me a good tree that watches over about 5 or 6 different trails leading to from cutover to cutover and their is a main trail just going down the middle of the hardwoods about 15 yards from my new stand spot. This trail is huge and it is completely full of tracks:) The trail itself is about 4 feet wide and so used its nothing but mud!!! And to make the spot even better, where my stand is there are lots of cover in the tree, but where the trails are is perfectly clear. So if i get one to go down one of those trails im going to have about a 15 to 20 yard perfectly broadside and clear shot.... I cannot wait till season starts now!! only about 3 weeks too!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts