Archery Talk Forum banner

My Niece hunts too!!!

1687 Views 24 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  drtnshtr
Here is my Niece's first deer of the year. Not sure what equipment she is using.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
4,469 Posts
Wow, she is going to make quite a catch for some young man. She is very pretty and a hunter as well :thumb:. Congratulations on the excellent bowkill.

Keep'em Sharp ..............

· Registered
96 Posts
Maybe I'm crazy, its very possible, but I would say that deer is older than being this years fawn, probably last years. And it looks like a button buck :confused:. Shouldn't that deer have had antlers of some sort by this time? Maybe it's a doe with acne problems? Haha.

I'm NOT bashing the deer in any way, shape, or form! I dont care if it's a button buck or not, I was just wondering because of the size of the deer and the "bumps" on it's head.

Tell her congrats on the deer!

· Registered
4,178 Posts
She looks happy for some reason. :rolleyes:

How long has she been hunting?

· Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I havent talked to her as she emailed me the pics...It does appear to be a button buck from what I can tell...If I find out the details I will let you know. she has been hunting for probably 5-6 years now. She is dating a guy that is a caretaker for Les Wexner's(the limited) farms in Ohio and also Colorado. She shot a nice Elk out there last year.

· Registered
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
She also has her own line of Western clothing for women. Her line is called "Western Grace"..she also does some modeling for other designers. I wonder if she could be a Martin Girl? heres another pic!!!

Attachments

· Registered
4,469 Posts
When Donnicles sees this he's liable to mount another buck!
Isn't he the same guy who killed that spotted fawn a few days back??? :)

· Registered
4,469 Posts
The design on her outfit looks like the Innerloc broadhead logo.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.