Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
nice pics and it shoot great in this config , i know it , i have shooting with :grin:

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
Nitrous?? does really exist on Pantera???...Belsyl will be happy..lol

(The pro-pod is ever self-machined steel, cool to work in Ingienery high scool)
Yes it does....:wink:

·
Registered
20 Posts
nitrous are the best cams i have ever try ; i have it on my C4 in X setup with elite limbs and i really love it ; but on pantera nitrous are good working ? and what sort of cam are needed to upgrade pantera on nitrous ? A, B or C??

·
Registered
7,300 Posts
Yes it does....:wink:
I might have started something Hornet :doh:

My buddy acquired a pantera with "C" base cams. He is a 28" DL and I think the bow is 60-70lbs??? Help me out Hornet. Let me tell you that thing smoooooookes his CE maximas. At 20 yards his arrows were sticking out the back of his target. (cabelas block target) :eek: I'll have to ask what his arrows weighed and what speed he was getting. I was extremely impressed with the combo of smooth and fast :wink:

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
I might have started something Hornet :doh:

My buddy acquired a pantera with "C" base cams. He is a 28" DL and I think the bow is 60-70lbs??? Help me out Hornet. Let me tell you that thing smoooooookes his CE maximas. At 20 yards his arrows were sticking out the back of his target. (cabelas block target) :eek: I'll have to ask what his arrows weighed and what speed he was getting. I was extremely impressed with the combo of smooth and fast :wink:
That combo is very quick...pretty dead in the hand and silent. When I set it up originally it had nothing but a rest on it and the thing was scary silent.

Those are 65lb limbs by the way:wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts