Archery Talk Forum banner

My Reezen limited & MY Mathews Monster!~

6809 Views 21 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  SIO_LIL_GUY
Alright, I have the Limited Reezen pretty much put together except for the rest. I picked up a Down force and will be putting it on later tonight or tomorrow.. Of course I had to dress it up with a good set of stings! Thanks to Breathn/Johns Customs for getting the strings fixed up and shipped FASSSTTT!! They are tri color red/black&gold with RED serving......Spot hogg 7 pin wrapped. I have been waiting on a stabilizer from someone else on here,;) but gave up and bought a B Stinger (first time B buyer) ..... So my other Reezen will be up for sale SOON 28/70 as new...
The other one is Mathews original Monster bow, the Safari bow! I had this bow dipped in lost camo from top to bottom. Idler, limbs, riser, limb pockets, quiver hood, stabilizer, cam are all LOST... The bow is a 80 to 100 lb bow set at 30" QAD pRo series rest, 10 pin sight, zebra strings..... That's my baby ;)...................

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Breathn
13,012 Posts
ttt

looking good...the grub just slides off if you pull on it hard and it will slide on a new string by folding a paper clip through the loop and pulling it over it...but it is tight enough where it wont move when shooting..at least thats how I have been doing it..

· Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looking good...the grub just slides off if you pull on it hard and it will slide on a new string by folding a paper clip through the loop and pulling it over it...but it is tight enough where it wont move when shooting..at least thats how I have been doing it..
Yep, what he said :)........That is exactly how I did it! What do you think of your strings?? I think there sure is a LOT of red :)

· Registered
3,016 Posts
Just another Reezen

To shoot a mathews, I am on week one of at least a two week wait for my Hyperlight:cry: I feel like a kid at x-mas. I almost had myself talked into waiting for the monster but decided I wanted a light bow, and it sounds like it will hang in the 260+ range so I think I will like it. I shot the Reezen couple times and it is a great bow. Coming from a Bowtech Allegiance the mathews are some nice shooting bows.:thumbs_up cant wait cant wait cant wait!!!!

· Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:clap2::clap: Sweet bows. Have you got your monster set up yet?
I don't have the real "monster" yet!! I have to wait till Dec 01.. :)

To shoot a mathews, I am on week one of at least a two week wait for my Hyperlight:cry: I feel like a kid at x-mas. I almost had myself talked into waiting for the monster but decided I wanted a light bow, and it sounds like it will hang in the 260+ range so I think I will like it. I shot the Reezen couple times and it is a great bow. Coming from a Bowtech Allegiance the mathews are some nice shooting bows.:thumbs_up cant wait cant wait cant wait!!!!
Shoot, when the adrenalin starts pumpin your bow could weigh 20 lbs and you wouldn't even notice :) Hope ya get it before you have a stroke :)

· Registered
3,016 Posts
Ya but I am a lard A** so the less weight I can carry the better, plus I usually hunt the mountains, lots of up hill walking.

· I am the Tin Man!
2,985 Posts
Im gonna need a bowrack on that segway. Talk about the ultimate stealth roadhunter.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.