Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, havnt been on in a while,been very busy.school started. but,ive had plenty of time to hunt. i shot a nice 4 point 2 days ago,hes about 120class.and i also shot 3 does so far.and i filled my sheep ewe tag last night!!!i am having an awsomne season and im going after elk now.im going t try to post some pictures but i got a new computer and i dont know if i have the right cable,but i will get them sonner or later. i shot all the does with shuttle t's,and the ewe and the buck with razor caps!!i will post the stories when i get the pics!!!good luck hunting everyone!:wink:

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
i'll hoyt ya said:
hey everyone, havnt been on in a while,been very busy.school started. but,ive had plenty of time to hunt. i shot a nice 4 point 2 days ago,hes about 120class.and i also shot 3 does so far.and i filled my sheep ewe tag last night!!!i am having an awsomne season and im going after elk now.im going t try to post some pictures but i got a new computer and i dont know if i have the right cable,but i will get them sonner or later. i shot all the does with shuttle t's,and the ewe and the buck with razor caps!!i will post the stories when i get the pics!!!good luck hunting everyone!:wink:
I for one would love to see a picture of a 4 pt 120 class. Be sure to keep us updated when you can post pics.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I take it that it is a 4x4 120 class. Congrats and good luck with your elk!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Epinepherine said:
I for one would love to see a picture of a 4 pt 120 class. Be sure to keep us updated when you can post pics.
when he said 4 pt, im sure he meant 4x4 not just a 4 pt.

congrats on the deer and sheep, and good luck with the elk

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I misunderstood it as a whitetail forkhorn:embara:

Nice pics!

Edit: I'd be sure to post these in the 2006 Picture thread; it's a sticky above.

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Wow! You are having a great year. Let us know what that ewe taste like. I don't think I've ever heard it mentioned.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the ewe meat was very good,i just had some. i shot all the deer from treestands. the 2 big does were 20 and 25 yard shots,the fawn had a broken leg,thats why i shot it,and it was 40 yards,the buck was 20 and the ewe was 30 yards. i got a new spot this year for deer,and it has proven to be a good spot!!hope everyone else is ahving some good luck also!:wink:

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
CONGRATS !!! you are having an awsome season , nice buck ...

·
Registered
933 Posts
Geez, you've already gotten all these animals and our season hasn't even started yet. Good luck with continuing the great season.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Must be nice, your trophy room must be getting kinda full by now!!

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Man you are doing good. Nice pics and good luck on that elk.

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Excellent...can't wait to see your elk. I am going to send you my OH license in the mail...just touch it and mail it back to me. Be sure to let some of that mojo rub off on that license.:wink:

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
You sure are having a great season. Nice job on knocking down all that game.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
You ARE having a great season...good job...Congrats!

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
what a year, I'll bet money he ends up with a dandy elk with the hot start so far. He's got the Alpha Waves going.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Great job...Hunting and school all in one...Hope your having good luck in both. Shoot a monster elk for us eastern US hunters.. :wink:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts